Student Record Transfers

Eagle Pass ISD Student Records Transfer Procedures

Student Permanent Record Transfer Requests

Campus to Campus Requests - 

All campuses must use the PEIMS Permanent Record Transfer Form to request the transfer of a student's permanent records from the student's previous EPISD campus.

Student Permanent Record Transitions - 

Student Permanent Record Transitions - 

Early Childhood to Elementary, Elementary to Junior High or Junior High to High School

Revised October 11, 2022